1. Online access to platform for information and training
The first step of this model relates to the proper preparation of the participants / employees in the training. The Q-SER project has created three online, multilingual training modules on intercultural training which is imperative for the staff to follow and prepare accordingly.
The total training duration of the 3 modules is estimated to 6-7 hours of autonomous training, complete with quizzes for assessment.
The 3 Q-SER online training modules are:
– Introduction to multiculturalism and immigration
– Diversity as a source of wealth
– Intercultural communication: Moving towards mutual understanding
- Click on the link http://lms.q-ser.egaleo.gr/moodle/
- Register to get a username and password
- Access the training course in your own language
When done, proceed with Step 2 of the mentoring model.